Sunday, July 24, 2005

The beginning of the adventure



Well here we go. Another tour, a new blog and a new adventure. In five hours and forty five minutes I will be on a plane to Europe. I am incredibly anxious. So far this trip has started with a lot of trouble. I lost my job at Digidesign and am very bummed out. In some ways I'm excited because this will be a new open door for me to step through. It's time now for me to work for myself and no one else!

So, onward with the journey. I start here in SF - Boston, USA - London, UK - Trieste, Italy - Pula, Croatia - Amsterdam, NL - London, UK - NYC - and back home.

Lot's of gear and things to carry. A cello, laptop, violin and a suitcase full of cables and gear. I just hope the cello makes it in one piece. The festival I am playing at is in Pula Croatia and I'm not sure if there will be a good Luthier there.

I will try to write more once I get to London.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Have fun!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home